A new poll shows Hillary Clinton jumping to a 15-point lead against Donald Trump in the presidential race.
The poll, which comes after both political party conventions, shows Clinton beating Trump 48% to 33% across the country. The McClatchy-Marist poll shows Clinton with one of her largest leads of the race. The same poll showed Clinton leading Trump by only three percent last month.
A growing Clinton lead has been reflected in a variety of new polls. The RealClearPolitics average of polls shows Clinton leading Trump by an average of 5.8 points. A new poll shows Clinton up by eight points in Pennsylvania and six points in Florida. The polling gap has grown following Trump criticizing a Gold Star family and leading Republicans reprimanding him for his comments.
The survey of 1,132 adults across the United States was conducted Aug. 1-3. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.9 percentage points.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer