On Wednesday’s The Tonight Show, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon gave awkward romantic texts the dramatic reading they deserve.
Reading from thirsty texts the show says are completely real, Ansari resumes his role as a renowned online dating expert. In one of the exchanges, Ansari reads a lengthy text from a forward-thinking man who envisions a beautiful future filled with happiness with the sweet girl he just met. Her reply as portrayed by Fallon: “no.” Ansari does his best ladies man voice, and also his best “not interested” face. This isn’t the first time Ansari has tackled text miscommunication on the dating game front.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time