Beyoncé surprised fans in Barcelona Wednesday by performing her song “Irreplaceable” in Spanish, proving once again that there’s truly nothing she can’t do. Queen B brought out the track during a show at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys stadium for her Formation World Tour, delivering a flawless rendition as the crowd sang along.
The version of the song — which is called “Irreemplazable” — first appeared on a bonus disc for her 2006 album B’day and was later released as the title track of a 2007 EP.
A video of the performance was tweeted Thursday. Watch it below.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up