Beyoncé surprised fans in Barcelona Wednesday by performing her song “Irreplaceable” in Spanish, proving once again that there’s truly nothing she can’t do. Queen B brought out the track during a show at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys stadium for her Formation World Tour, delivering a flawless rendition as the crowd sang along.
The version of the song — which is called “Irreemplazable” — first appeared on a bonus disc for her 2006 album B’day and was later released as the title track of a 2007 EP.
A video of the performance was tweeted Thursday. Watch it below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction