A new glass walkway in China that winds along the cliff of Tianmen Mountain is now open to the public.
Called the Coiling Dragon Cliff skywalk, the 100-m walkway clings to the side of the mountain in Hunan’s Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
The walkway opened to the public Monday, and visitors brave enough to venture along the path were seen sprawling along the glass, taking pictures.
It is the third glass walkway in the Tianmen Mountain. The park already has a glass bridge that spans 430 m over a canyon.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving