A new glass walkway in China that winds along the cliff of Tianmen Mountain is now open to the public.
Called the Coiling Dragon Cliff skywalk, the 100-m walkway clings to the side of the mountain in Hunan’s Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
The walkway opened to the public Monday, and visitors brave enough to venture along the path were seen sprawling along the glass, taking pictures.
It is the third glass walkway in the Tianmen Mountain. The park already has a glass bridge that spans 430 m over a canyon.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This