A new glass walkway in China that winds along the cliff of Tianmen Mountain is now open to the public.
Called the Coiling Dragon Cliff skywalk, the 100-m walkway clings to the side of the mountain in Hunan’s Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
The walkway opened to the public Monday, and visitors brave enough to venture along the path were seen sprawling along the glass, taking pictures.
It is the third glass walkway in the Tianmen Mountain. The park already has a glass bridge that spans 430 m over a canyon.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time