Leonardo DiCaprio terrified Jonah Hill during a prank in which he pretended to be an overzealous fan or a member of the paparazzi as he raced up to his unsuspecting The Wolf of Wall Street co-star on the street.
The encounter in New York City on Monday was captured on video, People reports. Hill can be seen idly standing by a restaurant as a casually dressed DiCaprio runs up to him, pointing a cell phone in his face.
Hill appears visibly frightened before he realizes it’s his longtime friend. The two then share a long embrace, much to the joy of actual members of the paparazzi who photographed the moment.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk