Leonardo DiCaprio terrified Jonah Hill during a prank in which he pretended to be an overzealous fan or a member of the paparazzi as he raced up to his unsuspecting The Wolf of Wall Street co-star on the street.
The encounter in New York City on Monday was captured on video, People reports. Hill can be seen idly standing by a restaurant as a casually dressed DiCaprio runs up to him, pointing a cell phone in his face.
Hill appears visibly frightened before he realizes it’s his longtime friend. The two then share a long embrace, much to the joy of actual members of the paparazzi who photographed the moment.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time