The realm of Star Wars fandom has been talkative lately — mostly about Rogue One, the forthcoming film that will mark the first installment in the Star Wars Anthology series. The movie has been described as an “origin story,” and so far it hasn’t proved uncontroversial, given that it (i.) introduces a whole new flock of characters and (ii.) features a female lead, which, as seen in recent months, can be a point of curious consternation.
The TV spot for the film that dropped Monday night gives us yet another look at what to expect. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will hit theaters on Dec. 16.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow