Actor Orlando Bloom and pop star Katy Perry have been a low-key item since January, but it’s only now that we’re getting a glimpse into the enviable way their relationship works. Exhibit A: Bloom’s on-point performance as the ideal Instagram boyfriend during Perry’s set at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Thursday.
As Perry performed her hits “Rise” and “Roar” and articulated her support of candidate Hillary Clinton, Bloom — seated in the audience — was snapped capturing Perry’s show on his phone. Note the smart use of his free hand to stabilize the camera for optimal video/photo quality.
Instagram boyfriends, with their all-important ability to take flattering photos and support their significant other’s social media habits, can be hard to come by. But it looks like Perry’s found a keeper. This news comes on the heels of the reveal that Jay Z is the man behind Beyoncé’s famous snaps, proving that photography skills are a critical component of any true power couple.
They even took a moment to get a group pic together, too.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror