Marvi Lacar and Ben Lowy are award-winning professional photographers, but they’re also parents of two young children. “Kids being kids, they don’t always have the patience for us to break out all of our professional gear,” says Lowy. So, like anyone else, the couple uses what we all have in our back pockets: a smartphone.
From underwater photos to action shots, slow-motion and burst modes, Lacar and Lowy have mastered the art of photographing their kids, no matter how fast they run around. In this TIME video, they share their best tips and tricks to take great vacation photos of your kids with a simple smartphone.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022