Marvi Lacar and Ben Lowy are award-winning professional photographers, but they’re also parents of two young children. “Kids being kids, they don’t always have the patience for us to break out all of our professional gear,” says Lowy. So, like anyone else, the couple uses what we all have in our back pockets: a smartphone.
From underwater photos to action shots, slow-motion and burst modes, Lacar and Lowy have mastered the art of photographing their kids, no matter how fast they run around. In this TIME video, they share their best tips and tricks to take great vacation photos of your kids with a simple smartphone.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up