Parents across the country are asking their daughters to turn on the TV tonight, and watch a woman make history.
Hillary Clinton, the first female presidential nominee of a major political party, will address the audience at the Democratic national convention in Philadelphia in person for the first time. Clinton, who was nominated Tuesday, will be introduced by her daughter, Chelsea.
Clinton’s speech will be the final address of the DNC, and she’s expected to begin sometime between 10 and 11 p.m.
Here’s what parents are saying on Twitter:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now