Parents across the country are asking their daughters to turn on the TV tonight, and watch a woman make history.
Hillary Clinton, the first female presidential nominee of a major political party, will address the audience at the Democratic national convention in Philadelphia in person for the first time. Clinton, who was nominated Tuesday, will be introduced by her daughter, Chelsea.
Clinton’s speech will be the final address of the DNC, and she’s expected to begin sometime between 10 and 11 p.m.
Here’s what parents are saying on Twitter:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time