Khloé Kardashian is whipping her body-shamers into shape.
“I need to remember the date today!!” tweeted Kardashian. “Never would I have ever thought I would be in the media for being ‘too skinny’. What on earth?!?!”
“First I’m too fat and now I’m too skinny,” her second tweet read. “I love this game!!”
“If you had asked me two years ago if I would have the body I have now I would have said, ‘No way, my body can’t do that,'” Kardashian said. “But, [I’m trying to be] healthy from the inside out, taking 20 vitamins every morning and drinking water. That’s how I want to age gracefully. I just want to be healthy from the inside out.”
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sundays (9 p.m. ET) on E!
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve