A man was arrested in Seattle on Monday, after throwing one of Batman’s iconic bat-shaped weapons at a cop car.
The 23-year-old man threw the Batarang at police officers as they pursued him, after he threatened a bouncer at a bar with a homemade spear—consisting of a knife attached to a metal pole—according to the Seattle police blotter.
After catching him, police found a “sharp, black Batman-style throwing star” embedded in the front of their SUV.
The Dark Knight wannabe has been charged with felony assault.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now