YouTube user D Duff uploaded a brief video of German Shepherd Jack to the video platform Monday, and though it’s less than 20 seconds, it’s already racked up more than a million views.
“My younger German Shepherd will fetch his brother if you tell him to,” the caption explains.
“Go get your brother,” you can hear the owner say, and off Jack trots. A few moments later, two German Shepherds reappear. If you look closely, you can see that the first one, Jack, actually brings the second one around to the owner by gripping his brother’s collar in his teeth.
“Good boy!” says the owner. Agreed.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms