A man was straight chilling outside of a castle, when he sent his drone out to take an epic picture.
This peace sign flashing tourist posted the video on Streamable Monday, and it’s truly a magical dronie moment. Watch as the camera zooms out to capture his visit to the royal castle of Bezděz, which is located in the Liberec region of the Czech Republic. As the drone ascends, the castle’s stunning silhouette against the beautiful vista makes this dronie opportunity of a lifetime too majestic to call it obnoxious.
Travelers can go ahead and live out their Eat Pray Love fantasies. Where this man is going, he doesn’t need new friends or experiences. All he needs is his trusty drone, which can fulfill all his Instagram travel diary needs.
You look great, man.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org