A man was straight chilling outside of a castle, when he sent his drone out to take an epic picture.
This peace sign flashing tourist posted the video on Streamable Monday, and it’s truly a magical dronie moment. Watch as the camera zooms out to capture his visit to the royal castle of Bezděz, which is located in the Liberec region of the Czech Republic. As the drone ascends, the castle’s stunning silhouette against the beautiful vista makes this dronie opportunity of a lifetime too majestic to call it obnoxious.
Travelers can go ahead and live out their Eat Pray Love fantasies. Where this man is going, he doesn’t need new friends or experiences. All he needs is his trusty drone, which can fulfill all his Instagram travel diary needs.
You look great, man.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow