The satirical group Bad Lip Reading has given Ted Cruz’s Republican National Committee speech the full treatment in a video posted Monday.
In the manipulated footage, Cruz isn’t great at takedowns. But he does his best, deploying a garden variety of random one-liners to make Donald Trump look terrible from: “he put meth on my fork once,” to “that guy is grosser than a demon hellcat.” The crowd just looks on with confusion or utter disgust.
In reality the Texas Senator declined to endorse Trump, but in this parody video, singing, dissing and earning a black belt in creepy laughs, fake Cruz is a face-palm a second.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow