The satirical group Bad Lip Reading has given Ted Cruz’s Republican National Committee speech the full treatment in a video posted Monday.
In the manipulated footage, Cruz isn’t great at takedowns. But he does his best, deploying a garden variety of random one-liners to make Donald Trump look terrible from: “he put meth on my fork once,” to “that guy is grosser than a demon hellcat.” The crowd just looks on with confusion or utter disgust.
In reality the Texas Senator declined to endorse Trump, but in this parody video, singing, dissing and earning a black belt in creepy laughs, fake Cruz is a face-palm a second.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up