The story is told through the eyes of a group of teenagers living in the South Bronx hoping to become music legends themselves. In typical Luhrmann fashion, the show will also take on grand issues like love, the power of art and a city on the brink of collapse
The series, which was created in collaboration with producers Nas and Grandmaster Flash, premieres on Netflix Aug. 12.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time