Tom Hiddleston was at San Diego Comic-Con promoting his upcoming film Kong: Skull Island this weekend, but that didn’t stop the press from asking about his romance with Taylor Swift. The 35-year-old actor has found himself bombarded with questions about his love life since first being spotted cozying up with the 1989 artist in June — a focus that is new for him.
After recently declaring that he and Tay are “not a publicity stunt,” Hiddleston discussed being in the public eye.
“I don’t know, it comes down to being authentic,” he told People. “Everything you do you have to make sure you truly believe in it, and as long as you know that, it doesn’t matter what anyone else says about it because the nature of being a public figure is that everyone will have an opinion about anything you do, and as long as you know why you’ve done something and you’ve committed to it with authenticity, then you’re okay.”
So Hiddleswift naysayers, are you convinced yet?
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time