Before Melisandre resurrected Jon Snow in the second episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, the Red Woman found herself filled with self-doubt. So much so, in fact, that at one point she even removed the (almost) ever-present necklace that makes her appear young.
On Sunday night’s episode of Conan, the host experienced a similar period of turmoil as he struggled to get some rest after checking into his San Diego hotel for Comic-Con. “This is kind of the biggest celebrity we’ve had here since, I think, Comic-Con 2007 — Michael Chiklis,” the annoyingly attentive bellhop informed O’Brien.
Watch the full clip below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror