Before Melisandre resurrected Jon Snow in the second episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, the Red Woman found herself filled with self-doubt. So much so, in fact, that at one point she even removed the (almost) ever-present necklace that makes her appear young.
On Sunday night’s episode of Conan, the host experienced a similar period of turmoil as he struggled to get some rest after checking into his San Diego hotel for Comic-Con. “This is kind of the biggest celebrity we’ve had here since, I think, Comic-Con 2007 — Michael Chiklis,” the annoyingly attentive bellhop informed O’Brien.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction