Before Melisandre resurrected Jon Snow in the second episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, the Red Woman found herself filled with self-doubt. So much so, in fact, that at one point she even removed the (almost) ever-present necklace that makes her appear young.
On Sunday night’s episode of Conan, the host experienced a similar period of turmoil as he struggled to get some rest after checking into his San Diego hotel for Comic-Con. “This is kind of the biggest celebrity we’ve had here since, I think, Comic-Con 2007 — Michael Chiklis,” the annoyingly attentive bellhop informed O’Brien.
Watch the full clip below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating