In case you thought that this week’s political ruckus could dampen the flames on the celebrity feud of the century, think again. The Taylor Swift-Kanye West-Kim Kardashian West feud is still popping, thanks to more unsolicited commentary from other famous people.
While most of Taylor Swift’s squad has already let their feelings be known and Kim’s kamp has shown full support for their kween, an unexpected commentator has entered the fray: Fergie.
“Knowing them it’s probably a big master plan,” she said. “They’ll probably all come together at the MTV Awards or something.”
We should all be so lucky, Fergie. The rapper did, however, put herself squarely on Team Kim with another comment about the reality celebutante, who was featured prominently in her racy “M.I.L.F.” video.
“Kim’s so cool, you’ve gotta respect her sticking up for her husband.”
Indeed. Another day, another dispatch from the front lines of the Taylor Swift – Kimye feud.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer