In case you thought that this week’s political ruckus could dampen the flames on the celebrity feud of the century, think again. The Taylor Swift-Kanye West-Kim Kardashian West feud is still popping, thanks to more unsolicited commentary from other famous people.
While most of Taylor Swift’s squad has already let their feelings be known and Kim’s kamp has shown full support for their kween, an unexpected commentator has entered the fray: Fergie.
“Knowing them it’s probably a big master plan,” she said. “They’ll probably all come together at the MTV Awards or something.”
We should all be so lucky, Fergie. The rapper did, however, put herself squarely on Team Kim with another comment about the reality celebutante, who was featured prominently in her racy “M.I.L.F.” video.
“Kim’s so cool, you’ve gotta respect her sticking up for her husband.”
Indeed. Another day, another dispatch from the front lines of the Taylor Swift – Kimye feud.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022