Kensington Palace released on Friday photos of Prince George commemorating his 3rd birthday.
The first-born child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will enjoy a party thrown in his honor at his country home in Anmer Hall according to the Telegraph.
Third in line to the throne, the toddler has also managed to reach levels of fame unprecedented for children his age with British society magazine Tatler listing him at No. 10 in their league table of “People Who Really Matter.”
The palace released four photos via Twitter of the toddler frolicking in the family’s garden.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time