Kensington Palace released on Friday photos of Prince George commemorating his 3rd birthday.
The first-born child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will enjoy a party thrown in his honor at his country home in Anmer Hall according to the Telegraph.
Third in line to the throne, the toddler has also managed to reach levels of fame unprecedented for children his age with British society magazine Tatler listing him at No. 10 in their league table of “People Who Really Matter.”
The palace released four photos via Twitter of the toddler frolicking in the family’s garden.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up