Donald Trump has once again creeped out the Internet, this time with a “so inappropriate” embrace of his daughter Ivanka.
The 34-year-old businesswoman and former model — Trump’s daughter with his Czech-born first wife Ivana — delivered a speech a the Republican National Convention at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena on Thursday night.
The questionable touching occurred when the Republican nominee for November’s presidential election greeted his daughter on stage.
After a collective double take, a memorable GIF was posted online, showing Trump appearing to touch Ivanka’s “upper butt” as one tweeter put it.
“Vomit vomit vomit,” tweeted one person.
It’s not the first time Trump’s relationship with his daughter has disturbed people.
In a joint talk show appearance in 2006, he said Ivanka Trump had a “very nice figure” during a discussion of whether she should pose for Playboy magazine. “I’ve said that if Ivanka wasn’t my daughter,” said the man now running for president, “perhaps I’d be dating her.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow