There’s no doubt that Donald Trump’s mannerisms are good fodder.
A recent study from that late-night comics make three times as many jokes about Donald Trump as they do about Hillary Clinton.
But they’re not the only ones who can have a little fun.
Delegates at the Republican national convention were not shy about doing their best Trump impression as they waited to see the nominee himself give a speech.
Watch delegates imitate Trump above.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up