Ted Cruz caused a commotion when he failed to endorse Donald Trump in his speech to the Republican national convention.
But the Texas Senator was not alone. A number of speakers at this week’s convention avoided explicitly coming out and saying that they endorsed Trump or that he would make a good president.
Here’s a look at how and why they did.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time