Ted Cruz caused a commotion when he failed to endorse Donald Trump in his speech to the Republican national convention.
But the Texas Senator was not alone. A number of speakers at this week’s convention avoided explicitly coming out and saying that they endorsed Trump or that he would make a good president.
Here’s a look at how and why they did.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow