Ted Cruz caused a commotion when he failed to endorse Donald Trump in his speech to the Republican national convention.
But the Texas Senator was not alone. A number of speakers at this week’s convention avoided explicitly coming out and saying that they endorsed Trump or that he would make a good president.
Here’s a look at how and why they did.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022