Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is far from a devoted Republican—or politically aligned at all for that matter—but he says a certain phenomenon keeps him coming back to the Republican National Convention: white people dancing.
“The Republican National Convention is a great place to hear people talk about politics and values and all that sort of thing,” he said. “But there’s one thing brings me back year after year and that’s white people dancing. The RNC is the world’s premier caucasian amateur dance festival.”
Check it out.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.