Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is far from a devoted Republican—or politically aligned at all for that matter—but he says a certain phenomenon keeps him coming back to the Republican National Convention: white people dancing.
“The Republican National Convention is a great place to hear people talk about politics and values and all that sort of thing,” he said. “But there’s one thing brings me back year after year and that’s white people dancing. The RNC is the world’s premier caucasian amateur dance festival.”
Check it out.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy