Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is far from a devoted Republican—or politically aligned at all for that matter—but he says a certain phenomenon keeps him coming back to the Republican National Convention: white people dancing.
“The Republican National Convention is a great place to hear people talk about politics and values and all that sort of thing,” he said. “But there’s one thing brings me back year after year and that’s white people dancing. The RNC is the world’s premier caucasian amateur dance festival.”
Check it out.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption