Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is far from a devoted Republican—or politically aligned at all for that matter—but he says a certain phenomenon keeps him coming back to the Republican National Convention: white people dancing.
“The Republican National Convention is a great place to hear people talk about politics and values and all that sort of thing,” he said. “But there’s one thing brings me back year after year and that’s white people dancing. The RNC is the world’s premier caucasian amateur dance festival.”
Check it out.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space