Comedian Jimmy Kimmel is far from a devoted Republican—or politically aligned at all for that matter—but he says a certain phenomenon keeps him coming back to the Republican National Convention: white people dancing.
“The Republican National Convention is a great place to hear people talk about politics and values and all that sort of thing,” he said. “But there’s one thing brings me back year after year and that’s white people dancing. The RNC is the world’s premier caucasian amateur dance festival.”
Check it out.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org