Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel and Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr are engaged to be married. Kerr announced the news in an Instagram post Wednesday.
“I said yes!” the Victoria’s Secret model wrote in the caption of a black-and-white photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words “Marry Me!”
E! News reports that the two met in 2014 and have been dating for just over a year. The 33-year-old Kerr — seven years Spiegel’s senior — was previously married to the actor Orlando Bloom; they divorced in 2013.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate