Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel and Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr are engaged to be married. Kerr announced the news in an Instagram post Wednesday.
“I said yes!” the Victoria’s Secret model wrote in the caption of a black-and-white photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words “Marry Me!”
E! News reports that the two met in 2014 and have been dating for just over a year. The 33-year-old Kerr — seven years Spiegel’s senior — was previously married to the actor Orlando Bloom; they divorced in 2013.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time