Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel and Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr are engaged to be married. Kerr announced the news in an Instagram post Wednesday.
“I said yes!” the Victoria’s Secret model wrote in the caption of a black-and-white photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words “Marry Me!”
E! News reports that the two met in 2014 and have been dating for just over a year. The 33-year-old Kerr — seven years Spiegel’s senior — was previously married to the actor Orlando Bloom; they divorced in 2013.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating