Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel and Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr are engaged to be married. Kerr announced the news in an Instagram post Wednesday.
“I said yes!” the Victoria’s Secret model wrote in the caption of a black-and-white photo of a diamond ring, overlaid with two Bitmoji characters and the words “Marry Me!”
E! News reports that the two met in 2014 and have been dating for just over a year. The 33-year-old Kerr — seven years Spiegel’s senior — was previously married to the actor Orlando Bloom; they divorced in 2013.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror