Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker argued that “America deserves better” than Hillary Clinton Wednesday night.
Speaking to the Republican national convention, the former presidential rival of nominee Donald Trump focused his speech on the presumptive Democratic nominee.
“America you have a choice,” he said. “You decide, you deserve better, why, because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better.”
“It is time to tell Hillary enough is enough, no more double standards for the Clintons,” Walker said as he paced the stage.
Read Walker’s remarks as delivered below:
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate