Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker argued that “America deserves better” than Hillary Clinton Wednesday night.
Speaking to the Republican national convention, the former presidential rival of nominee Donald Trump focused his speech on the presumptive Democratic nominee.
“America you have a choice,” he said. “You decide, you deserve better, why, because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better.”
“It is time to tell Hillary enough is enough, no more double standards for the Clintons,” Walker said as he paced the stage.
Read Walker’s remarks as delivered below:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart