Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker argued that “America deserves better” than Hillary Clinton Wednesday night.
Speaking to the Republican national convention, the former presidential rival of nominee Donald Trump focused his speech on the presumptive Democratic nominee.
“America you have a choice,” he said. “You decide, you deserve better, why, because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better.”
“It is time to tell Hillary enough is enough, no more double standards for the Clintons,” Walker said as he paced the stage.
Read Walker’s remarks as delivered below:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space