Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker argued that “America deserves better” than Hillary Clinton Wednesday night.
Speaking to the Republican national convention, the former presidential rival of nominee Donald Trump focused his speech on the presumptive Democratic nominee.
“America you have a choice,” he said. “You decide, you deserve better, why, because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better.”
“It is time to tell Hillary enough is enough, no more double standards for the Clintons,” Walker said as he paced the stage.
Read Walker’s remarks as delivered below:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time