Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker argued that “America deserves better” than Hillary Clinton Wednesday night.
Speaking to the Republican national convention, the former presidential rival of nominee Donald Trump focused his speech on the presumptive Democratic nominee.
“America you have a choice,” he said. “You decide, you deserve better, why, because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better. Why? Because America deserves better.”
“It is time to tell Hillary enough is enough, no more double standards for the Clintons,” Walker said as he paced the stage.
Read Walker’s remarks as delivered below:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve