“Going to be such a beautiful historic day and I can’t believe I have the immense honor of being part of it,” she wrote in a caption next to a photograph of her posing with Hillary Clinton.
Moretz has been outspoken about her support of Clinton. She stumped for the candidate in Nevada in February and told People that she became “pro-Hillary” after hearing about the candidate’s stance on student loan reform. She said at the time she was concerned that women were “afraid” of supporting Clinton because they didn’t want to be seen as “strict feminists.”
“Don’t be afraid to vote for Hillary just because she’s a woman. Vote for Hillary for the things that she stands for,” she said to People. “Vote for Hillary for what she backs and what she supports.”
The DNC has not released an official list of all its speakers at next week’s event in Philadelphia. However, confirmed keynote speakers include Senator Bernie Sanders, Chelsea Clinton and the Obamas.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time