Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s plan to “build a wall” has irked many an activist, but one artist decided to have some fun with it.
Trump’s Hollywood star was surrounded Tuesday by a 6-in concrete wall, complete with razor wire, by the artist Plastic Jesus, according to the Associated Press.
“Hollywood sightseers on the famous walk of fame were confronted with an unusual edition (sic) to Trump’s famous star,” the artist wrote on Instagram. “Someone had built a 6-inch tall grey concrete wall around it. Complete with ‘Keep out’ signs and topped with razor wire.”
The same artist previously placed “No Trump Anytime” mock parking signs across Los Angeles in April, according to the Chicago Tribune.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time