Parents who are afraid that a new song will soon come along and etch itself into their brains as permanently as “Let It Go” have a reprieve for now: According to Frozen star Kristen Bell, the cast hasn’t yet received the script for the sequel.
“We haven’t started recording, we’re just waiting to get our hands on the script,” she said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “They take a lot of time over there to just perfect it, and it has to go through a lot of development to make sure that it’s exactly the story that needs to be told.”
But the Anna voice actress is eager to get back to work at Disney: “I hope we start recording soon,” she said.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement