Donald Trump’s youngest daughter made her political debut Tuesday at the Republican convention, recalling her father as a warm man who encouraged her to succeed.
Tiffany Trump has not been as active on the campaign trail as her siblings in part because she was still in college until recently, but she took the opportunity on stage to talk about her relationship with him.
“I always looked forward to introducing him to my friends, especially the ones with preconceived notions, because they meet a man with natural charm and no facade,” she said.
Read Trump’s speech in full below:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving