Donald Trump’s youngest daughter made her political debut Tuesday at the Republican convention, recalling her father as a warm man who encouraged her to succeed.
Tiffany Trump has not been as active on the campaign trail as her siblings in part because she was still in college until recently, but she took the opportunity on stage to talk about her relationship with him.
“I always looked forward to introducing him to my friends, especially the ones with preconceived notions, because they meet a man with natural charm and no facade,” she said.
Read Trump’s speech in full below:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time