Donald Trump’s youngest daughter made her political debut Tuesday at the Republican convention, recalling her father as a warm man who encouraged her to succeed.
Tiffany Trump has not been as active on the campaign trail as her siblings in part because she was still in college until recently, but she took the opportunity on stage to talk about her relationship with him.
“I always looked forward to introducing him to my friends, especially the ones with preconceived notions, because they meet a man with natural charm and no facade,” she said.
Christopher Morris—VII for TIME
Read Trump’s speech in full below:
Read More: Meet The Trump Daughter Speaking at The Republican Convention
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction