Few political figures have as expressive body language as Donald Trump.
Whether it’s shrugging his shoulders or grimacing at his rivals, the presumptive Republican nominee uses his entire body to make a point.
And sometimes, he just points. In particular, Trump has a habit of cocking his thumb and index finger like a boy with a pretend gun and pointing at his close friends and allies.
The unspoken message might be translated loosely as: “This guy, amirite?”
Trump even made the gesture while introducing his wife, Melania, before her keynote speech at the Republican national convention on Monday night.
Here are some photos of Trump pointing at his friends.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer