Few political figures have as expressive body language as Donald Trump.
Whether it’s shrugging his shoulders or grimacing at his rivals, the presumptive Republican nominee uses his entire body to make a point.
And sometimes, he just points. In particular, Trump has a habit of cocking his thumb and index finger like a boy with a pretend gun and pointing at his close friends and allies.
The unspoken message might be translated loosely as: “This guy, amirite?”
Trump even made the gesture while introducing his wife, Melania, before her keynote speech at the Republican national convention on Monday night.
Here are some photos of Trump pointing at his friends.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve