SpaceX successfully landed a Falcon 9 rocket on the ground early Monday morning. The rocket was launched rocket into space from Cape Canaveral, Fla.
The landing marked the second time SpaceX successfully landed a rocket on land and the fifth time a SpaceX rocket was recovered after landing. SpaceX markets itself as the future of space travel. The Verge reports that during the past six SpaceX launches, rockets have landed on drone ships. According to NASA, the Falcoln 9 rocket was carrying a SpaceX cargo spacecraft which was carrying 5,000 pounds of cargo to the International Space Station.
The SpaceX Dragon spacecraft is expected to be attached to the space station by Wednesday morning. According to NASA, this is the company’s ninth cargo flight to the space station.
SpaceX kept Twitter followers in the loop during the launch early Monday morning.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk