When Donald Trump announced Mike Pence as his running mate Friday morning, their campaign released a new logo for the pair featuring the “T” and “P” letters from the candidates last names. And, well, some people on Twitter thought it was a little suggestive.
Others had slightly different critiques.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time