When Donald Trump announced Mike Pence as his running mate Friday morning, their campaign released a new logo for the pair featuring the “T” and “P” letters from the candidates last names. And, well, some people on Twitter thought it was a little suggestive.
Others had slightly different critiques.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State