When it comes to parenthood, Mick Jagger evidently can’t get no satisfaction — the 72-year-old rocker is about to become father to an eighth child.
Jagger’s girlfriend, 29-year-old ballerina Melanie Hamrick, is pregnant, BBC News reports.
Jagger already has seven children, of ages ranging from 17 to 45. He had his other children with Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger, Jerry Hall and Luciana Gimenez Morad. He is also a great-grandfather.
The rock icon started dating Hamrick after the suicide of L’Wren Scott in 2014, his partner for 13 years. Two months ago, Ronnie Wood, Rolling Stones guitarist, also became a father at age 68. His wife Sally Humphreys gave birth to twin girls.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up