There’s new evidence that to one important man, Beyoncé is way more relevant than the President of the United States.
“I don’t get nervous. Nervous means that I doubt myself.” Big talk, new guy. President Obama showed up to his performance, but so did Beyoncé and her husband, Jay-Z.
Hoda asks him, “who was more unnerving?”
“Jay-Z and Beyoncé. Totally more unnerving. Oh my gosh, man, I squealed like a child and collapsed behind the dressing chair in my underwear,” Muñoz said.
This is what happens on the joyous night that the queen descends from the kingdom of heaven where she recorded “Halo,” to drop in on a humble theater. There’s a subterranean rumble, more powerful than the most powerful leader of the world. Because to the star, he’s nothing more than a B-class fanboy in comparison.
Watch to see the picture of him losing his mind below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com