There’s new evidence that to one important man, Beyoncé is way more relevant than the President of the United States.
“I don’t get nervous. Nervous means that I doubt myself.” Big talk, new guy. President Obama showed up to his performance, but so did Beyoncé and her husband, Jay-Z.
Hoda asks him, “who was more unnerving?”
“Jay-Z and Beyoncé. Totally more unnerving. Oh my gosh, man, I squealed like a child and collapsed behind the dressing chair in my underwear,” Muñoz said.
This is what happens on the joyous night that the queen descends from the kingdom of heaven where she recorded “Halo,” to drop in on a humble theater. There’s a subterranean rumble, more powerful than the most powerful leader of the world. Because to the star, he’s nothing more than a B-class fanboy in comparison.
Watch to see the picture of him losing his mind below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now