Pokémon Go, which tasks players with exploring the real world to find Pokémon in the game’s digital universe, looks to be the unexpected breakout gaming hit of the summer. Of course, when millions of people head outside when they otherwise might’ve been indoors, some pretty strange stuff is bound to happen. (Also adding to the weirdness: The game uses real-world landmarks as checkpoints, leading to lots of players congregating in certain spots.)
Here’s a collection of some of the weirdest headlines Pokémon Go has generated so far:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow