The publicity machine for Suicide Squad continues to churn out new factoids about what the Joker will be up to, and who he’ll be mad at.
Rat recipient Margot Robbie who plays his love interest, supervillain Harley Quinn in the movie, explained more about the dynamic between Harley and the Joker in an interview with Collider. What’s it like when these two lovebirds are together? Creepy!
If not for the Joker, Harley wouldn’t be sane or anything, but she’d be more focused.
Still crazy, after all these years. See them get weird together in the movie on Aug. 5, 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space