Rat recipient Margot Robbie who plays his love interest, supervillain Harley Quinn in the movie, explained more about the dynamic between Harley and the Joker in an interview with Collider. What’s it like when these two lovebirds are together? Creepy!
If not for the Joker, Harley wouldn’t be sane or anything, but she’d be more focused.
Still crazy, after all these years. See them get weird together in the movie on Aug. 5, 2016.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy