It really resonated with this one young woman, Lorraine Ruiz’s granddaughter, who got all emotional superfan on us at a concert. The young fan in a pink bow, whose face was lightly sprinkled with glitter, sang every stereotype-breaking word from the “who says you won’t pass the test?” to the “who says you can’t be the best?” And then a tear falls down her glittery cheek. So far, 4,771 people have liked this video posted Sunday, and it’s making people sublimely happy.
Paul Rudd, never underestimate Selena’s fans again.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up