It really resonated with this one young woman, Lorraine Ruiz’s granddaughter, who got all emotional superfan on us at a concert. The young fan in a pink bow, whose face was lightly sprinkled with glitter, sang every stereotype-breaking word from the “who says you won’t pass the test?” to the “who says you can’t be the best?” And then a tear falls down her glittery cheek. So far, 4,771 people have liked this video posted Sunday, and it’s making people sublimely happy.
Paul Rudd, never underestimate Selena’s fans again.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time