Prime Minister David Cameron appears to be in good spirits despite having announced he will step down from his position on Wednesday.
After delivering a statement to the British press, Cameron appeared to hum a sing-song tune during his march back to 10 Downing Street.
The Twitterverse was buzzing with speculation about what tune the Prime Minister was humming, with suggestions ranging from the West Wing theme song to a “Winnie-the-Pooh style hum.”
The decision came in the aftermath of the Brexit vote, during which U.K. voters decided to pull out of the European Union. On Monday, it was announced that Theresa May, the new leader of the Conservative Party, will succeed Cameron. May will be the second female Prime Minister in U.K. history.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma