Prime Minister David Cameron appears to be in good spirits despite having announced he will step down from his position on Wednesday.
After delivering a statement to the British press, Cameron appeared to hum a sing-song tune during his march back to 10 Downing Street.
The Twitterverse was buzzing with speculation about what tune the Prime Minister was humming, with suggestions ranging from the West Wing theme song to a “Winnie-the-Pooh style hum.”
The decision came in the aftermath of the Brexit vote, during which U.K. voters decided to pull out of the European Union. On Monday, it was announced that Theresa May, the new leader of the Conservative Party, will succeed Cameron. May will be the second female Prime Minister in U.K. history.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body