If you’re looking for some inspiration to get off the couch and run up the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, really impress everyone at your high school reunion, or audition for a spot on Jimmy Kimmel’s “Baby Bachelor”, let this baby serve as your Motivator In Chief.
This tiny tot has found the perfect trainer to get in shape to really wow the doctor at the next pediatric visit—Rocky Balboa. In the video, the kiddo uses Sylvester Stallone’s hard-working boxer with a heart of gold as a training guide, following along as Rocky pumps iron, does push-ups, and breaks a sweat during his training montage. If Rocky does it, so does the body-building baby and if the baby can do it, so can you.
Cue up the “Survivor” soundtrack and start your work out.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization