If you’re looking for some inspiration to get off the couch and run up the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, really impress everyone at your high school reunion, or audition for a spot on Jimmy Kimmel’s “Baby Bachelor”, let this baby serve as your Motivator In Chief.
This tiny tot has found the perfect trainer to get in shape to really wow the doctor at the next pediatric visit—Rocky Balboa. In the video, the kiddo uses Sylvester Stallone’s hard-working boxer with a heart of gold as a training guide, following along as Rocky pumps iron, does push-ups, and breaks a sweat during his training montage. If Rocky does it, so does the body-building baby and if the baby can do it, so can you.
Cue up the “Survivor” soundtrack and start your work out.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org