If you’re looking for some inspiration to get off the couch and run up the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, really impress everyone at your high school reunion, or audition for a spot on Jimmy Kimmel’s “Baby Bachelor”, let this baby serve as your Motivator In Chief.
This tiny tot has found the perfect trainer to get in shape to really wow the doctor at the next pediatric visit—Rocky Balboa. In the video, the kiddo uses Sylvester Stallone’s hard-working boxer with a heart of gold as a training guide, following along as Rocky pumps iron, does push-ups, and breaks a sweat during his training montage. If Rocky does it, so does the body-building baby and if the baby can do it, so can you.
Cue up the “Survivor” soundtrack and start your work out.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement