Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry fell ill during a concert Sunday night in New York and stumbled off stage, according to audience members and video verified by NBC News.
Emergency services officials said an ambulance was called to The Amphitheater on the Coney Island Boardwalk at about 9:40 p.m. ET. Perry’s second band, the Hollywood Vampires — a trio with Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp — was performing at the time.
After the show, Cooper tweeted that Perry was stable at a hospital.
A police spokesman confirmed to NBC News that a 65-year-old man was transported by ambulance from the Amphitheater’s address…
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up