FBI Director James Comey will testify before Congress on Thursday on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as Secretary of State. Comey will appear before the House Oversight Committee at 10 a.m. Comey recommended no charges be brought against Clinton.
“Congress and the American people have a right to understand the depth and breadth of the FBI’s investigation,” House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz said in a statement announcing that Comey had agreed to testify.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com