Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
The sixth season of Game of Thrones may be over, but the show’s actors are still getting asked about their characters. During a recent interview with People, Maisie Williams — who plays Arya Stark — was asked about what she thinks the fate of the young assassin should be now that she has avenged the deaths of her mother and brother by murdering Walder Frey.
“I’d love for her to be a bit of a lone ranger,” Williams said. “I’d love for her to be kind of like the Hound. I don’t really want her to reunite with her family because I don’t think that they’re the same people anymore or that she’s the same person anymore. I think she’s better off on her own. I’d love for her to be alive, actually, and be her own boss.”
Liam Cunningham also chimed in about the future of his onscreen persona, Davos Seaworth, explaining that he hopes the smuggler turned Jon Snow loyalist becomes one of the rare few in Westeros who dies of natural causes. “I don’t want a knife in the back,” he said. “I don’t want him blown up with wildfire. I don’t want to be poisoned. I think perhaps he would open a little flower shop somewhere — some begonias, tulips — and settle down with a lot of attractive women from Dorne with lots of Dornish wine.”
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk