Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
The sixth season of Game of Thrones may be over, but the show’s actors are still getting asked about their characters. During a recent interview with People, Maisie Williams — who plays Arya Stark — was asked about what she thinks the fate of the young assassin should be now that she has avenged the deaths of her mother and brother by murdering Walder Frey.
“I’d love for her to be a bit of a lone ranger,” Williams said. “I’d love for her to be kind of like the Hound. I don’t really want her to reunite with her family because I don’t think that they’re the same people anymore or that she’s the same person anymore. I think she’s better off on her own. I’d love for her to be alive, actually, and be her own boss.”
Liam Cunningham also chimed in about the future of his onscreen persona, Davos Seaworth, explaining that he hopes the smuggler turned Jon Snow loyalist becomes one of the rare few in Westeros who dies of natural causes. “I don’t want a knife in the back,” he said. “I don’t want him blown up with wildfire. I don’t want to be poisoned. I think perhaps he would open a little flower shop somewhere — some begonias, tulips — and settle down with a lot of attractive women from Dorne with lots of Dornish wine.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time