Pokémon fans can now get their hands on Pokémon Go, a so-called “augmented reality” game that lets players find, battle and capture the imaginary creatures in the real world.
The game is available for download for iPhone users here and here for the Android crowd. However, it should be noted that some users are reporting the game isn’t quite working just yet. Nintendo, which made Pokémon Go in collaboration with The Pokémon Company and Niantic, has yet to officially launch the game in the U.S.
Still, that the game is now ready for download suggests the much-awaited title could see a full launch any day now. Get your Pokéballs ready, people.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time