Warning: This post contains spoilers from the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
Up until the end of season five, Tyrion Lannister had one of the most tragic storylines in Game of Thrones. Shunned by his family and looked down upon by the people of Westeros for his dwarfism, the youngest Lannister sibling led a pretty miserable life.
After being falsely accused by his sister, Cersei, of murdering Joffrey and actually murdering his father, Tywin, for allowing him to be sentenced to death, Tyrion was finally able to escape King’s Landing in the season four finale. However, it wasn’t until the seventh episode of season five that Tyrion met Daenerys Targaryen and the course of his life changed forever.
In the most recent video from David Garuchara of The Garo Studios, the YouTuber tells Tyrion’s story from the beginning, tracing his journey from the ostracized Imp to the Hand of the Queen in an emotional supercut.
Watch the full video below.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism