Kris Jenner just wants to show you how to live a glamorous life.
It’s why she tweeted about her exclusive necklace recently. Officially, it’s the Kris Jenner Signature Collection Elegance Pearl Necklace, which “epitomizes versatile elegance and is an exquisite, timeless classic,” according to the style description. (It’s part of her four-piece jewelry collection available on debutnetworks.com.) If Karl Lagerfeld will dress her, you know she’s an unstoppable fashion visionista so her recommendations matter.
Someone on social media duty at Staples Canada took one look at the reality matriarch’s jewelry and decided all of the essentials for this piece were available in aisle seven of the office supply store.
Kris’s necklace has roughly 32 clips, and a pack of 1,000 paper clips at Staples goes for $5.29, so you could easily adapt this look and help 33 of your friends epitomize versatile elegance for five bucks.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time