Kris Jenner just wants to show you how to live a glamorous life.
It’s why she tweeted about her exclusive necklace recently. Officially, it’s the Kris Jenner Signature Collection Elegance Pearl Necklace, which “epitomizes versatile elegance and is an exquisite, timeless classic,” according to the style description. (It’s part of her four-piece jewelry collection available on debutnetworks.com.) If Karl Lagerfeld will dress her, you know she’s an unstoppable fashion visionista so her recommendations matter.
Someone on social media duty at Staples Canada took one look at the reality matriarch’s jewelry and decided all of the essentials for this piece were available in aisle seven of the office supply store.
Kris’s necklace has roughly 32 clips, and a pack of 1,000 paper clips at Staples goes for $5.29, so you could easily adapt this look and help 33 of your friends epitomize versatile elegance for five bucks.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022