Unlike the multitudes of hyper-aggro squirrels in New York City who might fight you for food in Central Park, this placid creature prefers to observe his fellow Brooklyn residents from a high perch, while indulging in a dollar slice, which honestly, is all most of us really want in life.
He was captured in his natural habitat by journalist Ben Popper, who recounted his experience with Pizza Squirrel in a piece for the Verge, calling it his “greatest work as a journalist.”
May we all aspire to live our lives like Pizza Squirrel.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time