The Purpose pop star may be on a major global stadium tour for his own album right now, but that doesn’t mean he can’t spend a little downtime relaxing and jamming on his guitar to some old favorite tunes. Like Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble,” for instance.
In a short-but-sweet Snapchat video later uploaded to YouTube, the Biebs can be seen hanging out before a Nashville show with his pal Martin Garrix, a 20-year-old star Dutch DJ. Bieber’s just strumming away to Swift’s breakup tune, dressed to chill in a Hawaiian shirt and jorts, and the acoustic rendition the duo shared is rather more pared-back than the popular dubstep original.
So although Bieber may no longer be taking photos with fans, at least he’s offering us these candid moments to watch over, and over, and over again.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time