The Purpose pop star may be on a major global stadium tour for his own album right now, but that doesn’t mean he can’t spend a little downtime relaxing and jamming on his guitar to some old favorite tunes. Like Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble,” for instance.
In a short-but-sweet Snapchat video later uploaded to YouTube, the Biebs can be seen hanging out before a Nashville show with his pal Martin Garrix, a 20-year-old star Dutch DJ. Bieber’s just strumming away to Swift’s breakup tune, dressed to chill in a Hawaiian shirt and jorts, and the acoustic rendition the duo shared is rather more pared-back than the popular dubstep original.
So although Bieber may no longer be taking photos with fans, at least he’s offering us these candid moments to watch over, and over, and over again.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma