Drake’s pushing 30, and his album, Views spent its eight week in a row at No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
Meanwhile in Annapolis, Md., there’s this kid. The fresh talent is a fire-spitting Drake impressionist who goes by the Instagram handle OfficialYoungDylan.
He has committed all of Drake’s moves and lyrics to memory, and looks at home in aviators. The little guy’s been posting since March, reports the Daily Dot, and his videos have roughly 35,000 views each, so let’s just say that he’s coming for Drake’s life and contacts. Watch him rap through “For Free,” by DJ Khaled featuring Drake’s recognizable flow. You’ll love his hammy coughing move for the “sick days” line when he’s spitting Drake’s verse in PartyNextDoor’s “Come and See Me.”
Motion to switch his name to JuiceBoxPapi. Watch below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.