Drake’s pushing 30, and his album, Views spent its eight week in a row at No. 1 on the Billboard charts.
Meanwhile in Annapolis, Md., there’s this kid. The fresh talent is a fire-spitting Drake impressionist who goes by the Instagram handle OfficialYoungDylan.
He has committed all of Drake’s moves and lyrics to memory, and looks at home in aviators. The little guy’s been posting since March, reports the Daily Dot, and his videos have roughly 35,000 views each, so let’s just say that he’s coming for Drake’s life and contacts. Watch him rap through “For Free,” by DJ Khaled featuring Drake’s recognizable flow. You’ll love his hammy coughing move for the “sick days” line when he’s spitting Drake’s verse in PartyNextDoor’s “Come and See Me.”
Motion to switch his name to JuiceBoxPapi. Watch below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time