Warning: This post contains spoilers for the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) finally began her journey across the Narrow Sea in Sunday’s Game of Thrones‘ finale, a move that has been six seasons in the making. And while many fans saw the moment as one of the series’ most exciting to date, who better to convey that sentiment than Jason Momoa — who played Dohtraki warlord Khal Drogo in season one of the HBO drama. On Tuesday, the 36-year-old actor took to social media to express his support for his former onscreen wife, sharing a photo on Instagram of himself watching the episode’s final scene with the caption, “The world is yours baby kill em all.”
Momoa also posted a picture of the scene earlier in the episode when Dany tells her lover Daario Naharis (Michiel Huisman) that he is not coming with her to Westeros. “DROGO says f—k that punk,” he wrote.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror